Equipment: Spiral Potato Cutter?

Subject: Spiral Potato Cutter?
From: sheellah at (Sheellah)
Date: 20 Oct 2001 03:04:20 GMT
Saw one of these used on Emeril last night. Looked like fun. Just tried to find one on Amazon with no success. Anyone know what these are called, or have a brand name for them?
From: ace399 at (Ace399)
Date: 21 Oct 2001 03:55:48 GMT
I found 2. One is very expensive...the link for that one is:

The other is relatively inexpensive and part of a garnishing set: []

I've seen the 2nd one in garnishing sets in places like KitchenEtc.

Good luck!

Coleen :`)
From: Silly (sillyosillyme at
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 04:09:38 GMT
I have one called "Tater Twister" I believe it is made by Presto.
From: snowfeet1 at (Snowfeet1)
Date: 22 Oct 2001 08:37:32 GMT
Sur La Table used to sell them.